This course is for the person who wants to learn about bookkeeping and MYOB and may have not done very much, if any, type of accounts work and/or is a little bit rusty with MYOB or their computer skills or may just need a refresher. We allow a little extra time for this course to explain in more depth. The smaller classes help you to not feel so pressured or overwhelmed and it gives them and us a bit more time. We find even if you have some knowledge of MYOB, you will still learn a great deal from the course.
If a candidate has a particular learning need or specific MYOB query outside of the curriculum, we are able to show and explain to them what to do either in the class if time permits, or after the class.
15 Hours convened over 5 days
$620.00 Including GST
1. CHART OF ACCOUNTS
2. INVOICING & PAYING
3. PURCHASING & PAYING
4. SPEND MONEY; RECEIVE MONEY
5. BANK RECONCILIATION’S
6. GST / BAS
7. PROFIT & LOSS, BALANCE SHEET
8. AND… EXTREMELY IMPORTANT A VERY EASY SYSTEM FOR PROCESSING & ORGANIZING.
We convene MYOB Payroll as a separate course as the learner usually needs some understanding of MYOB or a payroll to attend this course. However, we do find that after the third session of the MYOB course, most candidates would be able to partake in the Payroll course.
4 Hours over 1 day
$325.00 Including GST
3. LINK PAYROLL ACCOUNTS
4. ENTER GENERAL PAYROLL INFORMATION
5. ENTER EMPLOYEE PAYROLL DETAILS
6. PROCESS PAY RUNS
7. PAYG AND SUPERANNUATION
8. PRINT PAYSLIPS
9. ANNUAL LEAVE AND SICK LEAVE ACCRUALS
10. REPORTING DEADLINES
• Entering the workforce.
• Re-entering the workforce.
• Your own business.
• Change of career path.
• Our training rooms are very friendly and welcoming and helps
put the you very much at ease.
• Confidence building – this is a big part of every course we offer, especially for anyone who has been out of the workforce (you realise you aren’t isolated).
• We endeavour to keep our classes small 5 to 6 people maximum to allow us to give each learner as much time as possible.
• Certificate of Attainment.
• Delicious morning/afternoon tea (dietary needs catered for).
• User-friendly manual /bible.
• A copy of the MYOB program to practice on and to do your homework.
• A typing training program
• Support during and after the course.
• You can come along and practice after the course.
• Assist with resumes and application writing.
• And we are often contacted with regard to job placements
• If a learner is seeking work: due to the practicality and integration of how we relate these courses to the work environment, we have found the learner achieves a very good understanding of MYOB and the workplace, which assists you in obtaining a position using MYOB. We usually find with a new career opportunity that the employer will have their own requirements and still has to show the learner (now an employee) their own methods for that business.
• Most importantly, during and after the course, the candidate is always able to contact us with any questions. You are not just "thrown to the wolves".
• You do not need to bring anything with you to the courses all is supplied for your use.
• We are able to convene the courses from your offices, or our training rooms in the Grange.
• We can collect you from the train or bus station if you are using public transport
Our commitment is to provide students with comprehensive, personalised and practical MYOB and administration training, and to enhance your confidence and knowledge for future re-entry into the workforce, or for people needing to upskill to keep pace with today’s challenging workplace.